This collection contains 58 detailed models of grasses - ideal for exterior renderings in architectural visualization and landscape rendering.
All plants are modeled according to real world sizes and simply can be dropped into place.
You will find grass patches to create realistic lawn, detailed ornamental grasses (cortaderia for example) and plants like reed and rush grasses, well suited to place around ponds and water courses.
Included species and models
- three objects Ornamental Grass1 (55584 to 132660 polygons)
- five Corndog grasses (14207 to 23776 polygons)
- seven Reed grasses (40278 to 69914 polygons)
- six dry Reed grasses (4741 to 46936 polygons)
- five Rush grass plants (13838 to 80815 polygons)
- six Pampas grasses (42438 to 98990 polygons)
- seven Ryegrasses (7038 to 45618 polygons)
- eight patches of short mowed grass (2070 to 4618 polygons)
- five objects Ornamental grass2 (2936 to 15784 polygons)
- six large patches (25cmx25cm, height of about 4.5cm) of short, mowed grass (41424 to 80316 polygons).